…is finally done. I’m a bit disappointed that I took this long to get one fucking issue finished. I started with five pages in February and finished the remaining this afternoon and evening. I almost lost it too. I had the file in drop box, but had it opened on my desktop while I was working on it away from home on my iPad. Something there threw off the autosave. So next time I need to make sure I save and close the file before I leave the my computer and work on it from a mobile device.
It’s out there in a few inboxes. I apologize for the formatting, I had sent it from the plaintext app, and apparently it sends the text itself and not a text file. Next time I’ll send it through gmail. I’m not entirely sure how I feel about it, I’m just happy it’s done. It’s way better than the original ones I wrote years back if you got to read any of those. But I know it still needs work aside from the obvious grammar/spelling and formatting.
I think I’m gonna start working on the next two issues tomorrow and hold off on thumbnails and further concept art until the whole arc is scripted. It’ll probably keep me from constantly revising and at least get me moving forward.
I think today was good and productive. Until the next update.